My Sense

Thanks for coming by and reading my blog. I say it like it is and I don't beat around the bush. I give it to you straight. Ask questions, that's fine. Otherwise Have a Great Day

player :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Tests

So, my tests came back normal,
No IC,
No Cancer,
No legions.
This is great news but now i'm looking into something that i withheld from the doc.
I know this is very wrong thing to do. It's like freaking patient 101, never ever withhold information that could help bring about a prognosis.

Simple Partial Seizures, It's freakin the shit outta me. And when I brought it up with someone they told me that it was nothing. I shrugged of the mysterious feelings and misgivings I had but didn't think more into it...

But, when you are about to be wheeled into a surgery and going under anesthesia you tend to wish nothing would be abnormal... I got hit with the weird deja vu feeling again. Of course, be me, I started to panic but pushed it to the back of my mind. and then last night I did some research on the topic because of my feelings that I needed to do something about it.

I got severely reprimanded by the nurse.

I will never withhold information ever again.
LESSON LEARNED
Well,
Good Night Stay Strong and Speak Up

No comments:

Post a Comment