My Sense

Thanks for coming by and reading my blog. I say it like it is and I don't beat around the bush. I give it to you straight. Ask questions, that's fine. Otherwise Have a Great Day

player :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 23, 2010

So It Fell Down

Worse than studying for the MCAT, is falling short because your hand cramps up from taking notes. It feels like I should be doing those silly ass hand exercises they make you do in your 7th and 8th grade computer learning class. 1, 2, 3, 4... repeat....

And cue the cramp....

Stupid muscles. I figured from all of my blogging, writing, notes taking, and novel productions that I wouldn't have these 13 and 14 year old computer nerd issues. :/

Apparently there are muscles I didn't know about

Oh well,
Get some sleep,
Good Night Stay Strong and Speak Up

No comments:

Post a Comment