My Sense

Thanks for coming by and reading my blog. I say it like it is and I don't beat around the bush. I give it to you straight. Ask questions, that's fine. Otherwise Have a Great Day

player :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Spain you Bastards!

Spain, why do you make me sit on the edge of my seat yelling obscenities at the television as you take ball hogging to a new level? You had multiple opportunities to score a goal and you wasted your time trying to be the game match heroes. Shame on you!

In other news, Paul was correct in his prophetic choice for the Final win. Way to go Paul, you now can be king of Spain, you octopus, you!

And, to celebrities, I don't care about your 'baby news'. I'm sorry but you getting knocked up without a stable relationship or marriage mindedness is just asking for that baby to be fatherless or the other way around. Shore up some sense and get settled and stable so that that child has the best future. You selfish twats.

And, to the others, lay of the freaking alcohol and drugs. Come on you only have one brain, why must you fry it and booze it out to nothing. It doesn't make you look cool and it sure doesn't make you smarter. You look like a neanderthal. I swear!

Good Night Stay Strong and Speak Up

No comments:

Post a Comment