My Sense

Thanks for coming by and reading my blog. I say it like it is and I don't beat around the bush. I give it to you straight. Ask questions, that's fine. Otherwise Have a Great Day

player :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Consequence

I think it's a coincidence that when I post for the second time the damn clock reads almost 2 am. I am destined to only be available at the AM hours.

Makes for an interesting life.

I've been writing like crazy, as I noted in a previous post. I still don't have enough but here's a spoiler:

It includes an affair, a lawyer, and chinese food. SO, it's bound to be worth a little of your time to read.

Germany won their game today. No surprise there, Paul predicted it. So, it was. Paul you haven't let us down yet, and i'm sure that if we all the Spaniards their choice you'll be the knew King of Spain! Wouldn't that be interesting to be taking orders from a freakin' aquatic animal.

I find is deliciously mysterious! haha! Paul don't let us down.

Hope all have a good day. Post comments on subjects you'd like me to comment on.

Good Night Stay Strong and Speak Up

No comments:

Post a Comment