My Sense

Thanks for coming by and reading my blog. I say it like it is and I don't beat around the bush. I give it to you straight. Ask questions, that's fine. Otherwise Have a Great Day

player :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dress Up Disaster Down

Ever get the urge to dress up and get gussied up but you have no where to go? Well that is me. Tonight anyway, I am sitting here blogging about the depressive social life I have and watching Kitchen Nightmares. I love the show; I hate the people on it MINUS Gordon Ramsay. He is amazingly talented and I think these ungrateful people should be excited that he has saved them from bankruptcy and homelessness.

Well, I have lost my "appetite" for writing tonight. Hopefully I will get it back.

Good Night Speak Up and Stay Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment