My Sense

Thanks for coming by and reading my blog. I say it like it is and I don't beat around the bush. I give it to you straight. Ask questions, that's fine. Otherwise Have a Great Day

player :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 2, 2011

When the Blind Lead the Blind.... Get Out of The Way

I realize I haven't posted in a while and I sincerely miss getting my "retarded" and slightly cynical views out for everyone to see.

I have dyed my hair again. Not that anyone cares. It is Burgundy right now. I love the color. It is so fun and colorful. I lack any sense of witty grammar at the moment. 

God, my feet are so sore right now. I have been running errands like a mad woman today. With two separate friends, but thank sweet baby Jesus, we got them all done. I am so exhausted... So I pose a question for anyone that actually gets this far in the blog. What is the weirdest errand you have EVER had to run with a friend that did not directly impact you?

Feel free to add comments for your answer!

Good Night Stay Strong and Speak Up 

No comments:

Post a Comment