My Sense

Thanks for coming by and reading my blog. I say it like it is and I don't beat around the bush. I give it to you straight. Ask questions, that's fine. Otherwise Have a Great Day

player :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 19, 2011

To A Fault

Do you ever look at a situation and wonder what you could have done better to control the outcome?
I know I have. 
I have started writing a new novel. It seems that all I do is start novels, but I never end up finishing them. I believe, under my wobbly memory, that I have written over 20 separate and distinctly unique novels.
I love to write. HENCE, this blog. What I love even more? Finishing a damn novel. 


The whole time that I have considered myself a writer I have always had something that got in the way to finishing a novel. 


Usually, I have something come up in my life that distracts the writer in me and then I end up with too much time between my writing sessions. So, I just set the manuscript aside and move on with my life.


This time, I hope I can finally finish one. We'll see how it goes.


Good Night Stay Strong and Speak Up

No comments:

Post a Comment